Advanced Botulinum Toxin / Dermal Filler Training (Level II)CME Accreditation: 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
For serious aesthetic practitioners, physicians, nurses, dentists, and others, Empire has created this advanced course in order to help you learn to masterfully perform techniques that will compliment your skill set already acquired from our level one , complete Botox training, and to provide you with comprehensive training on special techniques your patients will be hoping you can perform.
This program is designed to deliver education on the latest and most advanced injection techniques for Xeomin©, Botox Cosmetic© and Dysport© and the most important Dermal Fillers.
Learn and become proficient in the use of these injectable products for other types of facial shaping, lifting and wrinkle treatment. This course emphasizes the use of longer lasting Dermal Fillers such as Radiesse©, Sculptra©, and other common fillers you will need to learn and offer in your practice.
and Dysport©) Training
Through this advanced training, practitioners will understand how to decide on and perform any injectable procedure for your patient, going beyond just offering the basic HA products for naso-labial Folds, lip augmentation, and marionette lines. As you start to offer Aesthetics in your office, patients will ask for more and in order to expand your practice, you will need to master these additional techniques. For example, learning how to restore volume and dramatically enhance the contour and appearance of your aging patient is essentially the focus of these course. Using products like Radiesse© in the upper, lateral zygomatic area is a more effective method for treating the unwanted appearance of deep naso-labial folds, yet most aesthetic practitioners will focus only on injecting the naso-labial fold directly. The reason for this is their lack of training and experience. This course is intended to help you develop a thriving aesthetic practice by helping you learn all the necessary procedures and skills to provide your patients.
In addition, training will provided to learn how to correctly perform "tear trough" fillers under the eyes with Restylane© , as well as the newer HA products as well, and the "11" wrinkle lines that develop between the eyes. Understand how Radiesse©, as well as other highly viscous products, can treat naso-labial folds with an advanced technique of injecting around the lateral zygomatic arch and peri-orbital bone. Though these longer-term fillers are non-permanent they still offer patients results that can last four times longer than shorter duration fillers.
With our advanced course, you will learn techniques to inject the mid level face and understand how to perform a non surgical face lift which is a technique in high demand. Empire Medical Training has developed a proprietary method for performing the non surgical face lift which you will learn in addition to the other advanced techniques for performing this procedure.
From a medical perspective, over one in ten Americans 12 years and older suffer from migraine headaches, Over 23 million people could be helped by preventative measures to thwart the onset of these migraine and neurological symptoms associated with these attacks. Botox Cosmetic© has been approved for the treatment of Migraine Headaches as well as Hemifacial Spasm, TMJ, Bruxism, and Blepharospasm as a medical treatment for these conditions. Learn the latest treatments and protocols relating to this advancement in the use of Botulinum Toxin - A (Xeomin© , Botox Cosmetic© and Dysport©) as well as invaluable "pearls" relating to the use of botulinum toxin (Xeomin© , Botox Cosmetic© and Dysport© ) in regards to the traditional use in the treatment of facial and expression wrinkles.
This course is specifically designed for Practitioners who wish to expand their skills and services to include non-traditional areas for facial contouring by the use of injectables. Physicians will also gain a full understanding of the other most popular medical uses for botulinum toxin (Xeomin© , Botox Cosmetic© and Dysport©) including protocols for patient selection, diagnosis, insurance reimbursement, modalities of treatments, and specific injection techniques and dosages for the treatment of Migraine Headaches, Hemifacial Spasm and Blepharospasm.
Botulinum Toxin / Dermal Filler Training (Level II) Objectives
All attendees will gain an expertise in using different types of injectable products that will enable the physician to offer non-surgical facial rejuvenation and facial sculpting through the use of botulinum toxin (Xeomin© , Botox Cosmetic© and Dysport©) and various dermal filler products. Upon completion of this course the attendees will have the ability to artfully assess the cosmetic needs of patients and determine which products and techniques should be used to achieve the best results for their patients.
Thoroughly understand and become proficient in the following areas:
- Facial Re-Shaping (Sculpting) using advanced combinations of Botox Cosmetic and various Dermal Fillers – the “liquid facelift”.
- Proper safe method to filling "11" lines between the eyes using soft fillers such as Restylane©, Juvederm XC©, or Belotero Balance©.
- "Off-Label" uses for various Dermal Fillers and Botulinum Toxin - A (Xeomin©, Botox Cosmetic©© and Dysport©) for line and wrinkle reduction in non-traditional areas. Dermal Filler advance techniques include tear trough injections, jaw redefinition (pre-jowl sulcus), cheek augmentation techniques, fern techniques (extended commissure lines), sub-malar hollow, and philtrum reconstruction.
- Administer safely such products as Radiesse and Sculptra for various more difficult wrinkles outside the Naso Labial Fold area as well as non-traditional areas of the body including the hands where unwanted veins pertrude on patients.
- Learn to identify, diagnose, and treat Migraine Headaches and Bruxism as well as other medical conditions through the administration of Botulinum Toxin - A.
- Receive protocols and understand using Botulinum Toxin -A products for jaw reduction, nasal flare, nasal tip, mid-arch eyebrow shaping, lower eyelid injections and decolette areas.
- Understand the possibility for insurance reimbursement for the medical use of Botulinum Toxin products and the long-term strategy and follow-up for patients' to alleviate or eliminate these disorders.
- Evaluate the aging face, understand gender differences and create realistic expectations for the patients.
- Understand all contraindications for safety, off-label use, and proper use administration of these materials.