- Browse Courses
Get this course & 24 others FREE with a Platinum Membership!VIEW OFFER
why pay for a single workshop when you can get up to 35-FREE with a Membership!
INCLUDED FREE IN OURPlatinum Membership
INCLUDED FREE IN OURDiamond Membership
Over 500,000 liposuction procedures were performed in 2007 and was the #1 surgical cosmetic procedure performed on patients. The advent and refinement of tumescent anesthesia and improved techniques and medical protocols utilized make Tumescent Liposuction a practical, safe, and rewarding addition to your aesthetic practice. This 2-Day Hands-On Course will prepare you to perform these procedures safely and effectively in an Office-Based setting and perform these techniques not because they arelucrative and relatively simple to perform, but because the results your patients receive are rewarding.
Attendees will receive thorough training in all areas of Tumescent Anesthesia. Attendees will also receive a thorough knowledge and understanding of all the various aspects associated with Tumescent Liposuction which will enable the physician to immediately incorporate these procedures within their aesthetic practice including but not limited to:
1. Requirements in creating a Surgical Suite within your Office
- including: licensing, mandatory and recommended equipment, and insurance considerations
2. Tumescent Solution, Dosages and Concentrations of anesthesia for Various Body Areas/Genders.
3. Patient Selection, Consultation, Pre-Operative Evaluation, and Patient Consents
4. Contradindications, Patient Workup, Pre-Operative Tests, Drug Interactions
5. Instrumentation and Equipment needed for Liposuction Procedure.
- Manual versus Power-Assisted Liposuction.
6. Use of lasers for skin-tightening of excess skin or laxity.
- Abdomen Areas, Back Flanks and Hip areas, and Male Breasts.
7. Patient marking, Inflitration Volumes, and Liposuction Techniques.
8. Complications of Tumescent Anesthesia and Liposuction.
9. Pre-Operative, Intra-Operative, and Post-Operative concerns.
Post-Operative Care and Evaluation
- Vasoconstricting blood vessels minimizing edema and bleeding
- Compression Garmenting recommendations.
- Short-Term care including wound management and scarring issues.
- Long-Term care including weight management and possible "touch-ups".
Offer the "Safer" Liposuction solution to your patients using Tumescent Anesthesia. Tumescent Anesthesia minimizes blood loss, is antibacterial, maximizes tissue by infiltrating fluid into fat, and general anesthesia is not needed as the patient is awake and the anesthesia is limited by safe amounts of Lidocaine. This Comprehensive 2-Day Course is designed for you to integrate this procedure into your Aesthetic Practice without the need for additional training. Each day will consist of didactic study and liposuction surgery using tumescent anesthesia in a surgical suite. All course materials including manual, all forms necessary, consents, and vendor information is provided.
Our instructors, George Solomon, MD, ABAAM, AAACS and Hale Hedley, MD, have performed hundreds of these procedures and will share their "pearls" acquired through their "hands-on-experiences" and extensive training. Class sizes are limited and will not exceed (6) six physicians during this 2-Day Hands-On Training.
Upon completion of this program, the physician should be able to:
Hands-On Training:Unlike some seminars, our programs are not demonstration only. In fact, attendees are required to perform procedures under the direct supervision of a qualified physician instructor in order to receive their certification. The afternoon session is reserved for intensive hands-on training, where our instructors will be carefully monitoring your technique and style of injecting to help improve upon your skills to reach proficiency.
Not the best course you’ve ever attended? We’ll pay your tuition and travel costs too!
Dare you find a course cheaper! We'll pay you the difference!
Not enough hands-on training? We’ll arrange a one-on-one preceptorship FREE! ($5,000 value)
21+ years training medical professionals. (Beware of companies claiming the same.) Over 100,000 successful graduates. Faculty with over 10 years training with Empire. No students or nurses as trainers like other companies. Over 600 seminar workshops held annually.
industry leaders since ‘98
course topics nationwide
©Copyright 2020 Empire Medical Training, Inc. All rights reserved. Duplicating, using or copying any portion of this website will subject the offender to significant statutory damages and attorney fees regardless of any citation or attribution of this work. For rights and permissions contact the legal department at Empire Medical Training, Inc prior to any proposed use of any part of the copyrighted work.