Thoroughly understand and become proficient in the following areas:
- Upper Face- Glabellar Lines, Forehead Lines, Crows Feet, Chemical Brow Lift (Lateral and Medical eyebrow Lift).
- Lower Face- Gummy smile, sad smile, (depressor anguli oris), granular (or dimpled) chin, (mentalis), bunny lines, vertical lip lines, procedure to soften nasolabial folds (zygomatic muscle group), neck lines, (platysmal bands).
- Medical Protocols for cervical dystonia, TMJ and Migraines are included in the course material, i.e. CD. (Consent and treatment forms are also included on the CD.)
- Training in Hyperhidrosis treatment is also included. This simple to perform, effective technique is highly lucrative and is a great procedure to include in your practice.
- Learn the proper storage, dosing, reconstituting and shelf life of Botulinum Toxin.
- Learn specific business and marketing techniques to financially grow your practice.
Hands-On Training: Unlike some seminars, our programs are not demonstration only. In fact, attendees are expected and required to perform procedures under the direct supervision of a qualified physician instructor in order to receive their certification. The afternoon session is reserved for intensive hands on training, where our instructors will be carefully monitoring your technique and style of injecting to help improve on your skills.
Nowhere in the USA will you find more intensive hands on class than through Empire Medical. After 21 years and with over 100,000 graduates, Empire has perfected teaching protocols, some even proprietary that will ensure each and every student receives thorough education.
Although our objective is to give our members the best experience in education, we remain committed to ensuring that our methods are safe, organized, and professional especially when it comes to any portion of the hands-on sessions. Hands-On Disclosure
Empire’s instructors are Top Physicians recognized in their field and who have many years experience in teaching the topics offered.
Ongoing Support and Consultation: In addition to our top notch staff, we provide ongoing support and consultation not typically provided in medical education. For one, we provide a library of instructional videos to help you refer to these Botulinum Toxin injection techniques later on. These are free videos and are intended to help our attendees master the procedure after the program. In fact, you may even begin learning about some of these techniques today because many are available on our website. You will have access to our complete library once you attend a program. While you are reviewing the instructional videos, have a look at what your colleagues have to say about our workshops. There are over 100 videos published on You Tube and our website today.