Media Pass Credentials Requirements
To be eligible for a media pass, you must meet the following criteria:
- Media passes are reserved for pre-authorized members of the media.
- Complimentary access is granted to editorial representatives from news outlets, medical trade press, and medical aesthetic and surgery trade press.
- Cosmetic, beauty, and consumer press do not qualify for media passes.
- Applicants must have regular coverage of the medical aesthetic industry.
- Applicants must provide evidence of bylined articles or reports published within the past six months.
- Publishers, marketing/PR professionals, consultants, and non-editorial titles will not be accepted for media passes.
Please note the following additional guidelines:
- Media passes are not issued to photographers without formal commission from a news organization.
- Reporters writing confidential or solicited content for an exhibiting company are not eligible for media passes.
- Private consultants paid by a specific company should request a pass from the sponsoring company.
- Media credentials from previous Empire Medical Training events do not guarantee a media pass for The Empire Miami Vice 25th Anniversary Event. Each application will be reviewed individually for the event.