VIP/Concierge Medical Practice
Learn how to create a successful VIP practice with a set number of patients, and create an unlimited new financial stream working fewer hours. This program will provide you with step by step instruction on how to create this medical model, with the understanding that most physicians already have an established practice in place. You will learn how to evolve your current practice into a VIP practice or create a second free standing VIP practice.
VIP or Concierge medicine is becoming a popular new medical model around the country because of the benefits for your members as well as the lifestyle that the physician can appreciate. There are approximately 800+ CIP/Concierge practices in the United States and is expected to keep growing at a high percentage as public opinion and patient dissatisfaction with present HMO(s) and PPO(s) continue. Patients are becoming much more aware of the benefits, popularity, and value being a member of a VIP/Medical Practice where the quality of care is perceived to be at a higher level and a higher personal level between physician and patient.
Patients understand the increased burden that physicians face and realize this in turn can affect the quality of care they receive. Patients understand the care that is provided to them at a physician practice with 3,500 patients differs greatly from that of only 300 to 500. The VIP/Concierge model is one that is successfully being used throughout the country and employs proven methods.
Course study concentrates on the legal aspects of establishing your VIP/Concierge Medical Practice and goes through step by step the Medicare Guidelines to follow as well as the legal requirements by HIPPA and possible conflicts with present private insurance contracts that you may be associated with. The Business Model presented for VIP/Concierge Medical Practice goes through established business principles in defining the services to be offered, targeting and segmenting potential markets besides your own client database, and marketing your new practice through a variety of mediums. Learn why corporations and the affluent segment of our population are actively seeking out physicians who are able to offer these types of services. Sample letters, contracts for services (memberships), and other innovative marketing materials are distributed to all physician attendees. Becoming a VIP/Concierge Medical Practice is in many ways a business decision and not a medical decision and it is important for physicians to understand the business aspects associated with this business decision to become successful.
Our physician instructor has successfully implemented this model for over 5 Empire members with an average of 300 patient enrollments with an annual membership fee of $1,800 per patient. This equates annually to $540,000 not including insurance billings for services rendered. The benefits for your members are well appreciated, and physicians can return to the way medicine had been practiced years ago and focus on patient care. Physicians will also be adequately compensated by both their patient and insurance companies for their services including Medicare if your practice has been set up correctly.
We Provide Extensive Liposuction Training Courses
Please Call To Confirm Availability
Classes are limited to (6) Attendees and Spaces Fill up Quickly
CME 16 Prescribed Hours (Expected)
Platinum & Diamond Members Pay only $3,500.00
With the average fee collected for performing liposuction ranging from $2,000 to $6,000, the relative simplicity of adding proper Liposuction training to a medical practice, and the exceptional results obtained with the newer techniques, it is no wonder physicians of all specialties are learning to add Liposuction procedures to their practice.
Over 550,000 liposuction procedures were performed in 2007 and was the #1 surgical cosmetic procedure performed on patients with total revenues over $1.5B. Liposuction, including Tumescent liposuction training techniques and Laser Liposuction Training, is expected to increase by over 10% in the next (2) years. Laser Assisted Lipolysis has been proven to add significant benefits by providing non-selective heating of the adipose tissue. Also, it helps overcome the resistance in areas of high fibrosis and enhances the procedure by the thermal destruction of the fat cell membrane (helps to liquefy the fat) as well as tissue tightening that is not possible with tumescent liposuction only. The advent and refinement of tumescent anesthesia and improved techniques and medical protocols utilized make Tumescent Liposuction a practical, safe, and rewarding addition to your aesthetic practice.
The 2-Day Hands-On Liposuction Training Courses will prepare you to perform both Tumescent Liposuction and Laser Lipolysis procedures using the 1064 wavelength that is the standard for body sculpting in conjunction with the liposuction course, these procedures are performed safely and effectively in an Office-Based setting.
Attendees will receive thorough training in all areas of Tumescent Anesthesia, while working closely alongside a cosmetic surgeon at the surgery center. Attendees will also receive a thorough knowledge and understanding of all the various aspects associated with Tumescent Liposuction through lectures, didactic presentations and through our 300 page comprehensive manual which will enable the physician to immediately incorporate these procedures within their aesthetic practice.
You will Learn the following:
- Requirements in creating a Surgical Suite within your Office
- including licensing, mandatory and recommended equipment, and insurance considerations.
- Tumescent Solution, Dosages and Concentrations for Various Body Areas/Genders
- Patient Selection, Consultation, Pre-Operative Evaluation, and Patient Consents
- Contraindications, Patient Workup, Pre-Operative Tests, Drug Interactions
- Instrumentation and Equipment needed for Liposuction Procedure.
- Manual versus Power-Assisted Liposuction.
- Use of 1064 Wavelength Lasers for skin-tightening of excess skin or laxity.
- Abdomen Areas, Back Flanks and Hip areas, and Male Breasts.
- Patient marking, Infiltration Volumes, and Liposuction Techniques.
- Complications of Tumescent Anesthesia and Liposuction.
- Pre-Operative, Intra-Operative, and Post-Operative concerns.
Post-Operative Care and Evaluation
- Vasoconstricting blood vessels minimizing edema and bleeding
- Compression Garmenting recommendations.
- Short-Term care including wound management and scarring issues.
- Long-Term care including weight management and possible "touch-ups".
Offer the "Safer" Liposuction solution to your patients using Tumescent Anesthesia and guarantee predictable results for your patient by adding Laser Lipolysis to your procedures. Tumescent Anesthesia minimizes blood loss, is antibacterial, maximizes tissue by infiltrating fluid into fat, and general anesthesia is not needed as the patient is awake and the anesthesia is limited by safe amounts of Lidocaine. This Comprehensive 2-Day Course is designed for you to integrate this procedure into your Aesthetic Practice without the need for additional training. Each day will consist of didactic study and liposuction surgery using tumescent anesthesia in a surgical suite. All course materials including manual, all forms necessary, consents, and vendor information is provided.
What we do differently than other training sites is to stress "sterile" techniques and in creating a "sterile" environment for your office surgical suite. Emphasized, incorporated and specific to the course study is Standard of Care to insure the highest quality and safety for your patients as well as protecting the physician performing these procedures. Physicians without surgical skills are welcome to attend this course but are encouraged to follow a path of certification through additional training and procedures. Empire Medical will present to these attendees a path to certification for and insure acceptance by insurance carriers for this procedure by physicians without formal surgical skills - call for details.
Instruction in Laser, Tumescent Hands-On Training & More
Attendees will participate in Hands On training and demonstration procedures. Typical of Empire's training, you will receive instruction by Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and other Specialists. The training material you receive includes written protocols, medical lists of supplies and solutions needed, along with detailed illustrations describing the techniques you learn. All procedures will be done using the 1064 wavelength laser.
Liposuction Training Objectives
- Learn to thoroughly evaluate the patient with Aesthetic and/or Medical requests
- Become proficient in Tumescent Anesthesia techniques and protocols - including patient selection.
- Gain the technical skills required to perform various Liposuction procedures through Hands On training.
- Understand the shortcomings and Avoid Pitfalls of Liposuction and Laser Lipolysis.
- Learn the medical protocols and standard of care to be used in using Tumescent Anesthesia and in performing Liposuction on the various parts of the body. Understand how patient selection, gender differences, and anatomical considerations to be able to perform safe, effective, and satisfying results for your patients.
- Understand Pre-Operative, Intra-Operative, and Post-Operative protocols as well as contraindications to anesthesia and complications that may occur during or after surgery.
- Understand how to create a "surgical suite" within your office including equipment, supplies, licenses, insurance considerations, and setting up a sterile environment for surgery.
- Learn the importance of post treatment compression, wound care, and scarring considerations.
- Learn to implement specific strategies for marketing and practice growth.
Click Here to See what others are saying regards an Empire Medical Training Review
Pricing Options and Savings Comparison
Compare savings between a single seminar and the various membership options. If attending more than one seminar, memberships typically are the best value.
Attend all 24 Aesthetics & Medical Workshops
FREE ($20,000 Value) Price increase to $5,000
$2,999.00Sign Up Now
Attend All Platinum & Pain Membership Workshops FREE ($30,000 Value) Price increase to $6,000
$4,999.00Sign Up Now
Pain Specialty Membership
Attend all 7 Pain Management Workshops FREE ($10,000 Value) Price increase to $4,999
$3,999.00Sign Up Now