Mesotherapy (Lipo Dissolve) continues to be sought after by patients because of its relative simplicity in burning fat and cellulite, as well as the safety profile in comparison with liposuction. At Empire Medical Training, you will learn about the newest technologies available being utilized for fat and cellulite reduction such as the non invasive delivery systems (RF Thermal, Needleless Meso) along with receiving traditional Mesotherapy training. Our comprehensive Mesotherapy training gives the specific formulas, forms, consents, and prescriptions for you to have the ingredients for each mixture formulated and compounded. Like all of our aesthetic training workshops, this training is for established medical professionals looking to expand their procedural capabilities.
At $400 per office visit for 6-15 visits (average case $3500), offering Mesotherapy will create an exciting financial impact for your practice. Completing a Mesotherapy certification training workshop with Empire Medical Training fully prepares physicians to perform all techniques and best practices, including learning which areas of the body receive the best results, understanding patient selection, and delivering these injections precisely and without complication.
This program is delivered by our who are experts in all Mesotherapy protocols and techniques. By the end of the second day of our Mesotherapy certification training, you will be abundantly prepared to immediately begin treating your own patients. You will be given a Step-By-Step "Cookbook" outline so you know exactly what solutions to use for every condition, i.e. Fat versus Cellulite. You will also perform all the techniques on live patients during utilizing needle and injection meso guns.
Mesotherapy injections are fairly painless; the results are outstanding and are comparable to liposuction without surgery in small body fat areas as well as the chin and eyes. The technique is a simple 10 minute procedure with no down time and is much safer than Liposuction, which does not reduce cellulite and in many cases cause cellulite to be more pronounced. Mesotherapy has gained significant popularity because of these reasons as well as the results obtained in conjunction with other aesthetic treatments or services.
Our Mesotherapy training course addresses causal elements such as adjunctive and conjunctive therapies. Mesotherapy is the perfect adjunct for women after significant weight loss, lipo-surgery, or after giving birth. In addition, new technologies such as RF-Thermal Body Circumference devices (VelaShape/Accent) and other skin tightening lasers obtain better results when used in conjunction with Mesotherapy. The training will provide information on other causal elements of cellulite in women including HRT (high estrogen levels), smoking, poor diet, impaired venous, lymphatic drainage and genetic disposition to smaller subcutaneous fatty chambers. Our Mesotherapy and Cellulite Treatment training will also include an understanding of the myths associated with cellulite (i.e. obesity, overweight) and a development of the skills able to consult, discuss, and create a real solution to your patient's needs.
Attendees> will also learn the latest technologies available in reducing spot pockets of fat and cellulite. You will receive detailed instruction on these non-invasive technologies and learn how this impacts fat and cellulite. Hands-on sessions will enable you to try these technologies on actual patients. Join the other 20,000+ physicians worldwide that provide thousands of these treatments cumulatively each year. Give your patients what they are asking for and needing, give results and not just treatments!
- Understand and perform all Mesotherapy Course Techniquesas relates to:
- Cellulite removal
- Spot Fat Reduction
- Body Contouring and weight loss of the abdomen,
arms, back & legs
- Face and Neck Rejuvenation
- The Meso-LiftThe Non Surgical Face Lift
- Demonstrate needle placement technique to supervising instructors during the Hands-On Training sessions.
- Understand the mechanism of action and the specific protocols for using Phosphatidycholine (PPC).
- Outline and Detail the Specific Supplies and Solutions needed, including appropriate dosages and where to order needed supplies.
- Understand exactly how the new technologies that deliver fat-burning substances without using needles actually work.
- Learn when and how to use the different delivery methods: traditional with needles, the MesoGun, or the newer technologies now available. You will learn this through Hands-On training sessions in the afternoon rotations.
- Perform the initial cosmetic evaluation and patient selection suitable for Mesotherapy.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the grading of cellulite in evaluating the patient and understand the various protocols that will deliver results and which types of treatments will be most effective.
Click Here to See what others are saying regards Empire Medical Training Reviews
Pricing Options and Savings Comparison
Compare savings between a single seminar and the various membership options. If attending more than one seminar, memberships typically are the best value.
Attend all 26 Aesthetics, Medical & Anti-Aging Workshops FREE ($20,000 Value) Price increase to $3,999
Pain Specialty Membership
Attend all 7 Pain Management Workshops FREE ($10,000 Value) Price increase to $4,499
Attend All Platinum, Platinum Plus & Pain Workshops FREE ($30,000 Value) Price increase to $5,999